Columbia Water and Light
For questions or concerns regarding your utility bill, please follow this link:
Utility Accounts and Billing — Finance Department
Columbia Water and Light is owned by the citizens of Columbia and welcomes your feedback. (e-mail: wlmail@GoColumbiaMo.com) Please let us know if you have problem finding information or would like something added to our web site.
After hours phone number for water or electric service problems: 573-875-2555
Please see our contact page to reach us during office hours.
Items of special interest
- Proposed Transmission Line Project Information: Sign up for e-mail project updates.
- Source Water Protection Plan report draft: submitted by the task force in December 2012
- 2013 Renewable Energy Report
SURVEY: Do you want money to get rid of your extra refrigerator?
Information about water Boil Advisories/Orders
- Demand Side Management Report: See the progress of Columbia's energy efficiency efforts.
- Facilities Connection Requirements: for the electric system
- Conservation Tips Videos: Short videos on do-it-yourself energy and water efficiency projects.
- Try out our online energy audit to see how you can be more energy efficient!
- Have an Energy Star qualified home with our Home Performance program.