Low cost reproductive health services for women and men are available by appointment from the Health Department.
Fees for these services depend on your income.
We are registered nurses and nurse practitioners with years of experience in family planning and women's health. We will support and empower you in making knowledgeable decisions concerning your reproductive health.
In order to qualify for these services, you must . . .
Services Include . . .
- Come to the Health Department to determine eligibility (under 19 years of age - call to determine eligibility)
- Schedule an appointment or check for walk-in clinics
- If over the age of 35 years, please bring with you: (
- Photo i.d.
- Proof of income
- PAP smear screening
- Complete physical exam
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Testicular exams and referrals
- Health screening lab work
- HIV/STD testing with an emphasis on prevention
- Birth control
- Referrals for pregnancy and prenatal care
- Adolescent issues (i.e. birth control, STDs, diet,
- Call the Social worker at the Health Department
to see if you are eligible for free women's health services.
To make the most of our services . . .
- Please remember that services are provided by
appointment and scheduled walk-in clincs. Contact us so we can schedule an appointment with you.
- We request that you keep all scheduled appointments. If you are unable to do so, please call us as soon as possible to reschedule.
- Women: Please allow at least one hour for your initial/annual exam. This is a comprehensive exam and is very thorough, allowing us to give you quality time and care. Call prior to your appointment for instructions on how to receive the most accurate PAP smear and the easiest exam.
- Remember - there is no such thing as a bad question . . .
just ask! We will be happy to answer any questions you
To learn more, please visit our external website directory.