Below is the information you will need if you were ordered to complete the STOP program.
- The program is the first Monday of every month unless otherwise noted.
- All classes will be held in the Municipal Court Room
on the top floor of the Howard Municipal Building on the Southeast corner of the
intersection of Broadway and Sixth, 600 E. Broadway.
- The program begins at 5:30 pm, and registration begins at 5:00 pm.
. Please DO NOT arrive prior to 5:00.
- Persons arriving after 5:30 pm will not be admitted.
- The class will normally end no earlier than 7:30 pm or later than 8:00 pm.
- You do not need to call to pre-register. Registration will be at the program location.
- The cost is $75.00 payable by cash, personal check or money order. You will be given a completion certificate at the end of the presentation.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE PROOF TO THE COURT.
- No certificate will be mailed by the STOP program to the Court.
- In case of bad weather please call 874-7233 after 3:30 pm to see if the program has been cancelled.
- November 4, 2013
- December 2, 2013
- January 6, 2014
- February 3, 2014
- March 3, 2014
- April 7, 2014
- May 5, 2014
- June 2, 2014
- July 7, 2014
- August 4, 2014
- September 8, 2014
- October 6, 2014
- November 3, 2014
- December 1, 2014