Chapter 27 UTILITIES*
Section 27-213 Powers and duties.
The board shall meet quarterly, and more often if needed, to discuss the operations
of the Columbia Terminal and shippers. The powers of the board shall be solely advisory. In their
deliberations and discussions the board shall consider, but is not limited to, the following
(1) The capital improvements or maintenance necessary
for the efficient operation of the
(2) Operating budgets and staffing levels.
(3) Service levels now existing and proposed.
(4) Rates and tariffs.
(5) The marketing of new and existing services.
(6) Matters of general railroad policy.
(7) Applications for grants for new facilities and maintenance
of existing facilities.
(Ord. No. 12209, § 1, 4-3-89; Ord. No. 16869, § 1, 4-16-01)
(Ord. 16869, Amended, 04/16/2001, Prior Text)