Chapter 16 OFFENSES AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS*
Section 16-301 Definitions and rules of construction.
The following definitions apply to
"Nuisance party" is a social gathering of ten or more people on residential property
that results in
any of the following occurring at the site of the gathering, on neighboring property or on an
adjacent public street:
(1) Unlawful sale, furnishing, possession or consumption of
(2) Violation of any of the provisions of Article III of this
(4) Property damage;
(6) Outdoor urination or defecation in a place open to public
(7) The standing or parking of vehicles in a manner that obstructs
the free flow of traffic;
(8) Conduct that threatens injury to persons or damage to
(9) Unlawful use or possession of marijuana or any drug or
(11) Indecent exposure
(12) Setting off fireworks; or
(13) Discharging firearms.
"Permit" means to give permission to; or to allow by silent consent, by not prohibiting,
failing to exercise control.
(Ord. No. 19287, §1, 11-6-06; Ord. No. 20496, § 1, 12-7-09)
(Ord. 20496, Amended, 12/07/2009, Prior Text; 19287, Added, 11/06/2006)