Chapter 13 LICENSES, PERMITS AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS REGULATIONS*
Section 13-292 License application.
(a) Applicants for a license under this division must file with the business
an application on a form furnished by the business license administrator, which shall give the
(1) Name, local address and telephone number of the applicant. (If
a corporation, the state in
which the business is incorporated.)
(2) Permanent address of the applicant.
(3) Name and address of the person for whom the business
will be conducted.
(4) Name and address of the person or persons having
management or supervisory
responsibility of the firm represented by the applicant and any other information necessary to
properly identify such persons.
(5) The place or places in the city where applicant proposes
to carry on business and the
length of time during which the business will be conducted.
(6) A statement of the nature and character of the business
to be conducted under the license
and any merchandise to be offered for sale by the applicant.
(7) If the applicant has been convicted of a felony,
a statement of the nature of each such
offense and the city, county, and state where each conviction occurred.
(8) A letter of approval or copy of lease from the owner
or agent of the premises to be
(9) A valid Missouri sales tax number.
(10) Any other relevant information required by the business
(b) The application shall be accompanied by payment of a twenty dollar ($20.00)
fee to cover
the cost of investigation.
(Ord. No. 17023, § 1, 9-17-01)